Welcome To St. Mary’s!
Dear Prospective Families,
We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Preparatory for your son! The Admissions portion of our website will give you all of the information that you need to apply to St. Mary’s Prep.
As you become familiar with St. Mary’s Prep, we hope you will notice a few themes:
- We present a rigorous college prep curriculum that offers honors, advanced placement, and college level courses to our students.
- We are a Catholic community that whole-heartedly values our faith and roles as servants to the Lord.
- The moral fiber of St. Mary’s Prep fosters the growth of our students as they become true Christian gentlemen.
- We celebrate the blessings of our talents in everything that we do- academically, spiritually, athletically, and through the many extracurricular activities that we offer.
- Our educational setting is like no other school in the state- our 134 year tradition on a 115 acre campus is rich in history and pristine beauty.
Our families, faculty, staff, and alumni know that St. Mary’s Preparatory is truly exceptional and unique. The qualities of a “Man of St. Mary’s” are surfaced in every lesson, every mass, and in every challenge faced. We are intentional in everything that we do to ensure that our students graduate as self- motivating, deep thinking, independent, Christian gentlemen of society.
It is important for me to develop a strong working relationship with every family that expresses interest in St. Mary’s Prep. Please contact me at any time to schedule a shadow day, tour, and gather more information about this incredible school on the shores of Orchard Lake!
Shadow dates and parent tours for the 2019-2020 school year will be posted in early August. Please check back to schedule then!