St. Mary's Prep. Announcements
2017-2018 Spirit Week
- Monday – Thursday: 2:00 dismissal
- Friday: Dismissal following the completion of Field Day (+/- 11:00)
Dress code is as follows:
- Monday: Military theme / Support the troops, appropriate uniforms, fatigues, camouflage.
- Tuesday: Hawaiian Day, Hawaiian shirts.
- Wednesday: Standard school dress code or your best formal attire.
- Thursday: College theme, college shirts/sweatshirts/jerseys.
- Friday: Field day: Class t-shirts with shorts/pants/tennis shoes for field day.
- When: Saturday, 9/23, 7:00-11:00
- Where: Santia Banquet Hall 1985 Cass Lake Rd, Keego Harbor, MI 48320
- Cost: $25 per couple (See Mrs. Posa to buy your tickets).
- Paper tickets are not issued. A master list of couples will be maintained by the school. All guests will check-in upon arrival.
- Guest permissions slips are required / available at Mrs. Posa’s counter or on our website: Homecoming Dance Application.
- OLSM students must have a date.
OLSM's football game has been named the CHSL Game of the Week!OLSM's week five football game vs. DLS has been named the CHSL Game of the Week on FM 101.5 and AM 1400 the Patriot. In addition to being heard on-the-air it can be streamed on www.patriotdetroit.com. We are also on TuneIn, I Heart Radio, and have our own Patriot mobile app. Pregame coverage starts at 6:30 PM with the kickoff at 7. I'll be on the call with Sean Baligian. Be sure to stay tuned after the game for the CHSL Drive Home Show featuring scores, interviews, updates, and more from around the league and the state.Learn More
Thursday, Oct. 5
All Students 1/2 Day
1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Annual Auction Kick Off Party
The Auction Team is gearing up for our Annual Kick Off Party. This Meet & Greet is a great place to reconnect with old friends and meet new parents. There is major excitement brewing around the items offered at this event only. Make sure you get your tickets at www.StMarysAuction.com as they are going fast and we have a limited amount left.
Remember we will be accepting Donations as well, so bring your items with your Acquisition forms filled out. The Acquisitions form and Accepted Donations List are attached for your convenience.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand,
Tim & Ginger Kennedy
Future Eaglet Football GameSeptember 22, 2017 - 6:00PM Cookout - 7:00PM Kickoff - Learn More
Teacher Appreciation Golf Outing
Monday, October 9, 2017
Golf Shotgun at 9:00 am, luncheon to follow
- Edgewood Country Club
8399 Commerce Rd, Commerce Twp, MI 48382
- Golf and luncheon $125
- Monday, October 9, 2017
Fall Open House
Prep Building Construction Letter:
We are pleased to inform you that the Orchard Lake Schools Board of Regents and the Prep Board of Trustees has approved an upgrade and modernization of the existing fifteen classrooms in the Prep Building and the construction of a new modern state of the art classroom building. In combination, these projects will ensure that current and future Eaglets are provided with the best possible physical learning environment to complement the existing outstanding faculty and staff. Read More
Chaldean Class Meeting:
There will be an informational meeting for all students and parents who are interested in learning Chaldean at 6:30 pm in the basement of the Library. If you have any questions or are interested and cannot attend, please contact Dr. Musib Gappy at Drmgappy@yahoo.com (This program is being provided by a 3rd party with many connections to OLSM. St. Mary's is happy to provide the space for this educational opportunity).
Poland Tour 2018:May 30 –June 13, 2018 Read More
A Trip for OLSM students, alumni, and affiliates
Arranged by The Polish Mission of the Orchard Lake Schools
Any Questions? Please contact Marzanna Owinski at firstname.lastname@example.org Or (248) 683-0433 Please visit www.polishmission.com/trip for more information and regular updates.
- First payment deadline: 09/01/2017
- First payment of $500
- Second Payment Deadline: 11/01/2017
- Second payment of $500
- Third Payment Deadline: 02/01/2018
- Third payment of $900
- Four Payment Deadline: 04/01/2018
- Fourth payment of $900
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING CREW VIDEO