Will I be Accepted ?
Requirements for Acceptance
At St. Mary’s Prep, our Dean of Admissions takes a holistic approach when accepting Students to OLSM. We understand that every student who applies is unique, and has strengths and weaknesses in many areas that are different from one student to the next. We examine the following areas when making our decision:
- GPA from the most current school year, and two years prior
- High School Placement Test score and other standardized test scores
- Teacher recommendation provided within the application
- Administrative recommendation provided within the application
- Shadow day/Interview with the Dean of Admissions
We work closely with families to make sure that any student who wants to come to St. Mary’s Prep has the opportunity to do so. Our Dean of Admissions strongly values the relationships she builds with our applicants and their families. Every family who applies is welcomed and special to us, and we thoroughly enjoy the intrapersonal relationships that develop. We work to make sure that every deserving young man has a chance to be a young man of St. Mary’s Prep!
Applicants Requiring Academic Accommodations