Clubs and Organizations
CAC’s mission is to serve Catholic athletes and share the Gospel of Christ in and through athletics.
CAC’s goal is to provide an integrated network of sports oriented clergy and lay people to serve Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff in the practice of their faith and to utilize the unique platform given to them to reach the world for Jesus Christ and His Church.
- To develop and promote solid Catholic role models
- To work with the Church leadership and Catholic organizations
- To minister to Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To reverse the moral crisis in sports today
- To create a network of Catholic athletes, coaches, and staff
- To organize sports conferences, pilgrimages, retreats, and days of reflection
St. Mary’s is launching a chapter of Catholic Athletes for Christ.
When: Tuesday, September 1st, 7:00 AM
Where: Ark, Classroom #1
Contact: Mr. Bobby Clouse firstname.lastname@example.org
| CAC Club