- St. Mary’s Prep offers financial aid based on need, only.
- Students may not apply for financial aid until they have been officially accepted to St. Mary’s Prep.
- Contact Candace Castiglione, Dean of Admissions, for information on applying for financial aid. CCastiglione@stmarysprep.com or 248-683-0514.
- For incoming 9th graders, financial aid may be applied for between February 1st and May 1st only.
Applying early greatly increases the chance of being awarded aid.
- Financial aid does not cover books, supplies, or school fees. Financial aid is awarded for tuition only.
- Families must reapply for financial aid each year.